Praise Saturday morning, the weekend is here! Everyone seems to be jammed with end-of-summer plans lately and our home is no different. This morning I’m headed out for a 5 miler along the lake (3 weeks to my 10k!) and later this afternoon A’s family is coming over to swim and take advantage of the condo’s killer pool + sun deck set-up. Sunday, I’m carving out girl time for brunch and gossip with a best friend and hopefully, if my legs can bear it, taking another little jaunt around the neighborhood.
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you’re enjoying the tail end of summer! In case you’re in the mood for additional reading, here’s some bits and pieces of the internet that caught my eye over the past week. Want more? Check out the Weekend Edition archives.
Also, a special thanks for all the love, support, and general good vibes over the past two weeks. You guys are the sweetest; I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.
- NAP // Perfect the art + science of napping.
- LISTEN // A father’s advice to his daughter on running fast.
- BOOST // 5 Superfoods that will power up your workouts + ease recovery
- SUCCEED // 5 things to unlearn to succeed at work.
- DATE // 40 Days of Dating is Fin. Read the last post, or start from the beginning.
- SEE // Blurring the line between painting and photograph.
- EAT // Curried tomato lentil + potato stew. Perfect for cooler days.
- TOUR // Tour a 1970s home built underground during the Cold War Era.
- JOKE // 6 autumnal paragraphs that will make you cry pumpkin spice tears.
- TRANSLATE// Words that get lost in translation, illustrated.
And here’s a couple recent posts you may have missed…